Palaces of Culture

Gnat Hotkevich City Palace of Culture

Phone: +38 (032) 252-27-67, 252-28-25
Fax: +38 (032) 231-63-47
E-mail: hotkevch@lvivfarlep.net
Gnat Hotkevich City Palace of Culture
Kushevycha str., 1
tel. +38 (032) 252-27-67

Lviv National Palace of Aesthetic Education for School - aged Youth

Phone: +38 (032) 275-61-63, 276-45-64
Fax: +38 (032) 275-32-47
Lviv National Palace of Aesthetic Education for School - aged Youth
Petrushevycha sq., 2
tel. +38 (032) 275-61-63

Nowadays Lviv National Palace of Aesthetic Education for School Youth is the regional methodical center of the environment organization, cultural-educational work and aesthetic upbringing of youth. The history of the Palace foundation starts at 1956, when the former theatre premises were rebuilt for the Palace of Culture.

     At the present time the Palace has a strong material and technical basis and a promising potential:

  • concert hall for 640 places;
  • conference hall for 100 places;
  • studios for circles and societies.

International workshops of Ukrainian national dances named by Avramenko and the festival of the modern variety dance “Rhythm of time” take place in the Palace with the purpose to popularize Ukrainian national creativity, to develop the modern aesthetic style and to widen the creative contacts.


Event Calendar
Previous year   Previous month September 2016 Next month   Next year
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
29 30 31 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 1 2
Today: 2017-09-26
March 2016
April 2016
The V Festival of Pysanka (Easter eggs) in Lviv
May 2016
“Flugery L’vova” (“Weather-Vanes of Lviv”) – the 11th International Jazz Festival
The 6th “Wiz-Art” International festival
June 2016
Alfa Jazz Fest 2016
September 2016
Lviv Fashion Week
December 2017
Lviv Christmas Fair


1702
Stone Saint Vojtech Church was erected
1783
Greek Catholic General Theological Seminary was founded
1418
second external row of defense walls around city was built
1616
Church and Latin Benedictin Nunnery of All Saints were erected
1865
Bell tower is erected to the left side of Dominican Church
1830
City Hall with its 65 meters high tower was built according to the plans of architects Jozef MArkl and Franz Trescher
---