1786
Lychakivsky cemetary was founded outside the city limits on the site of older burrials
1270
Lviv downtown was built
1908
King Jan III National Museum was set up (predecesor of today's Lviv History Musem)
1556
Gunpowder Tower was built. It became city's strategic storehouse
1356
Magdeburg rights were granted to Lviv and its inhabitants
1590
Renaissance style Chapel of Three Prelates was erected by Paolo Dominici Romanus and Andriy Pidlisnyy
---