1895
Church of Barefoot Carmelites was built according to the project of Franz Schtatz Jr. from Koln  
1580
Peter Barbon built a house on Rynok Square, 6, commissioned by merchant Kostyantyn Korniakt
1776
in the Pillers typography the first Lviv regular newspaper appeared - "Gazette de Leopol"
1527
Great Fire in Gothic Lviv
1903
new model hospital was inaugurated on Rapoporta street
1772
Lviv was occupied by Austrian general Hadik
---